Staff Recruitment is an Investors in People Gold award winning recruitment agency established in 1992 supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to private and public sectors, specialising in Industrial, Driving, Professional Services and Clerical roles. We provide local talent to local organisations across the North West and are based in the heart of the region, close to the motorway network.
Our Mission Statement
"To be the agency of choice for local businesses and local people.
Together we can make it happen."
JOB OF THE WEEK! We recruiting for a Social Media Executive to join our client in Blackburn. Call us on 0161 633… https://t.co/AIdTDgrXUr(6 Hours Ago)
JOB ALERT: Payroll & HR Officer - Rochdale Call 0161 633 3373 or Apply Online https://t.co/X8NNfJCbsW #job… https://t.co/c3oCqjA1pI(3 Days Ago)
JOB ALERT: Social Media Executive - Blackburn Call 0161 633 3373 or Apply Online https://t.co/iCoK3N92le #job… https://t.co/FlyduJJ57C(4 Days Ago)
JOB OF THE WEEK
Social Media Executive
Full Time- Permanent
£20,000 - £25,000 per annum
We are looking for a Social Media Executive to join our client based in Blackburn.
The role includes presenting social media across the organisation and driving engagement across a variety of channels. Your social media strategy will incite awareness, interest, action, and acquisition.
- To effectively plan content across all respective platforms
- To post content and moderate appropriately, or where relevant
- Be a brand ambassador - maintaining the brand's integrity at all times and adhering to FCA compliance regulations.
The ideal candidate must be flexible as there will be changes in the emphasis of duties as required from time to time.
Skills & Experience
- Extensive experience of social media management and moderation, including social reporting tools.
- Proven ability to work alongside all teams within the company, to use social to represent all activity.
- Ability to self-manage own workload.
- 30 days annual leave
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Excellent incentives
- & much more...
If you are interested in these roles please apply with a current CV, alternatively call the office on 0161 633 3373 and speak to one of our team.