Staff Recruitment is an Investors in People Gold award winning recruitment agency established in 1992 supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to private and public sectors, specialising in Industrial, Driving, Professional Services and Clerical roles. We provide local talent to local organisations across the North West and are based in the heart of the region, close to the motorway network.
Our Mission Statement
"To be the agency of choice for local businesses and local people.
Together we can make it happen."
JOB ALERT: Payroll & HR Officer - Rochdale Call 0161 633 3373 or Apply Online https://t.co/X8NNfJCbsW #job… https://t.co/c3oCqjA1pI(2 Days Ago)
JOB ALERT: Social Media Executive - Blackburn Call 0161 633 3373 or Apply Online https://t.co/iCoK3N92le #job… https://t.co/FlyduJJ57C(3 Days Ago)
My week on Twitter 🎉: 1 Mention, 1 Retweet, 5.51K Retweet Reach, 10 Tweets. See yours with https://t.co/TeOVMKIpfN https://t.co/zeqze1WNC8(4 Days Ago)
JOB OF THE WEEK
Multi Skilled Engineer
Days: Monday to Sunday, 7:00am - 7:00pm (shift pattern 4 on, 4 off)
Nights: Monday to Thursday, 22:00pm - 6:00am and Friday, 19:00pm - 1:30am.
Days: £30,576 (plus shift of 21.5% at £6,573.84) per annum.
Nights: £28,028 (plus shift of £8408.40 (30%) per annum.
- To ensure the effective performance of all mechanical systems in Mixing and Filling.
- The main activities/action needed to carry out the job.
- Produce T-cards and use CMMS (Piranha) for all jobs to be planned/carried out on the assigned equipment.
Education & Experience
- Time served Apprentice trained in Electrical Engineering ideally to HNC/NVQ level 3 or City and Multi-skilled with proven electrical.mechanical competency.
- Continuous improvement and root cause analysis skills, TPM and 'World Class'.
- Welding and machine shop skills desirable but not essential.
If you are interested in these roles please apply with a current CV, alternatively call the office on 0161 633 3373 and speak to one of our team.