Staff Recruitment is an Investors in People Gold award winning recruitment agency established in 1992 supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to private and public sectors, specialising in Industrial, Driving, Professional Services and Clerical roles. We provide local talent to local organisations across the North West and are based in the heart of the region, close to the motorway network.
Our Mission Statement
"To be the agency of choice for local businesses and local people.
Together we can make it happen."
Tips for Employers: How to Interview Potential Employees https://t.co/tSz2tz0spS #recruitment(3 Hours Ago)
Pitfalls to Avoid in Human Resource #Recruitment https://t.co/wJqKA2X3ip(4 Hours Ago)
Personal Tax Assistant
Our client, a well-established accountancy firm based in Bolton are currently seeking an experienced Personal Tax Assistant to join them on a permanent basis.
Hours: Monday - Friday, 09:00 - 17:00, 1hr lunch
Salary: Negotiable dependent on experience
Ultimately the role will start with the basics with the right client progressing through qualifications and experience to become a client facing role and ultimately a tax manager.
About the role:
- Personal Tax Compliance: Submitting Tax Returns, reviewing tax coding notices, communicating with HMRC to avoid issues arising, or to solve them when they do.
- Partnership Tax Compliance: Reviewing tax computations and reviewing the overall efficiency of the profit shares, and preparing the partnership Tax Returns.
- Tax Planning: Involvement in one-off pieces of tax planning work and exercises.
- VAT: Dealing with VAT specific queries from clients.
- Client Contact: To resolve minor tax queries and to know when to pass the queries up to Partner level initially.
- Corporate Tax Compliance: Filing of Corporation Tax Returns online, with consideration of CT600A requirements etc.
To apply please send a copy of your CV to email@example.com