- Offered Salary Hourly Rate
- Hourly Rate £8-£10 per hour
- Experience Desirable
Warehouse/Trade Counter Person – Oldham
Rate: £8.72 – £10.00 per hour, depending on experience
Hours: Monday – Friday, 8.00 pm – 5.00 pm
Duration: Temp – perm
Every year, billions of items are shipped worldwide. Items that have been stored, sorted, and packed by warehouse associates. Without warehouse associates and the other roles that make warehouse operations smoothly, none of that would be possible.
About the Role:
Working within a warehouse, operating FLT counter-balance, packing.
Mixing paints (full training will be provided).
Trade counter sales/till operating.
Plus all other general warehouse duties required by the client.
Must be fit and healthy as heavy lifting involved.
You will have at least 6 months of experience in warehouse and using FLT CB.
Have excellent communication skills, speed, and accuracy.
Have a good level of English to understand instructions.
Able to use own initiative, organise own workload and be a team player.
An eye for detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
Have an excellent work ethic, reliability, and able to learn new skills.
- FLT Counterbalance licence – RTITB
Before making your application for this position, please read the following requirements:
- You must be 18+ and eligible to work in the UK.
- You must be able to commit to the shifts.
- You must be committed to work.
- Previous candidates need not apply
- If you are already registered with Staff Recruitment and have the experience, call the office.
How to Apply for this position with Staff Recruitment:
- Submit your up-to-date CV online.
2. Once reviewed a member of our Industrial Team will contact you (also check back on Indeed for any messages).
3. You will then be asked to complete our online application form.
4. Only candidates we feel meet the criteria will be contacted after application.
DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, WE CANNOT REPLY TO EVERYONE – PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO CHASE UP YOUR APPLICATION.