- Offered Salary Hourly Rate
- Hourly Rate £8-£10 per hour
- Experience Desirable
Warehouse Stock Controller
Thrive Group are seeking a Stock Controller to work in Lees (OL4) on a temporary basis.
The purpose of the role is to keep locations up to date and book containers in on a daily basis.
Main Duties and Responsibilities:
- Complete regular stock checks in the warehouse.
- Book containers in through to Nav system.
- Complete regular stock movements to keep floors clear (admin side).
- Regularly monitor the available space in the warehouse.
- Monitor stock allocation as per goods in procedure.
- Keep records of daily intake of pallets and Cartons on containers.
- Ensure all health and safety procedures are adhered to at all times.
- To carry out any other duties as instructed by Supervisor/ Manager.
Knowledge and Skills required:
- Computer experience with a good understanding of Microsoft package.
- Good communication skills.
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a busy environment.
Working Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 4:00pm Pay rate: £8.91 per hour
Location: Lees, OL4