- Offered Salary Hourly Rate
- Hourly Rate £8-£10 per hour
- Experience Desirable
Thrive Group are currently seeking an warehouse admin clerk to join one of our clients in Oldham on a temporary on going basis.
Main purpose of the role is to process all warehouse paperwork, fulfil label requests, pick & pack sample requests, and keep locations up to date.
- Issue pick notes to Warehouse Operatives.
- Liase with other departments via email or telephone in a professional manner.
- Ensure driver’s paperwork is completed and invoicing is passed to despatch.
- Ensure all customer label demands are met.
- Pick, pack, despatch & invoice all requests for customer samples, customer service, internet orders, staff sales and charity parcels in accordance with laid down procedures using the most cost effective delivery service.
- Liase with Supervisor / Manager for any consumable packing material which requires ordering.
- Complete regular stock checks and daily movements in the Warehouse to maximise floor space.
- Book containers in through NAV.
- Monitor stock allocation daily.
- Keep records of daily intake of pallets and cartons on containers.
- Replenish all stock in the Samples room as required and be able to advise on stock situation for all requests. Ensure clearance stock is taken off the current range racking.
- Ensure all health & safety procedures are adhered to all times.
- In the Samples Room replenish the spare parts by liaising with the Customer Service Supervisor, TOFE and the Packing Returns.
- Computer experience, and a good understanding of Microsoft package
- Good Communication Skills
- Must be able to work well under pressure in a busy environment
Monday – Friday, 8:00am to 5:00pm
£8.91 per hour
Please submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org to apply.