Valet Team Leader
Hours: To be confirmed
Salary: Upto £25,000 per annum (depending on experience)
Our client based in Blackburn are recruiting for an experienced manager to be responsible for their growing team of valeters.
The successful candidate will be managing 11 valeters to ensure the smooth running of between 400-500 cars a month through the valeting department, so must be able to work in a fast paced environment.
The position offers a full-time contract, excellent working conditions and the opportunity to earn over time, as well as working for a successful multimillion pound expanding family business.
- Effectively manage the team of valeters to ensure the cars are valeted to a high standard
- Motivate and drive the team
- Ensure the work rate is in keeping with business demands
- Ensure the team abide to company procedures and standards
- Liase with other departments regarding stock and or any issues
*Responsibilities could change or just include SOME of the above
Skills & Experience
- Previous management experience
- Must be able to work as part of a team
- Must be able to valet to a high standard
- Very organised
- Ability to work in a fast paced environment
- Machine polishing experience preferable but not essential
- Driving Licence Essential
- 30 days annual leave
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Access to Perk Box – Cinema, Gym discounts, Free mobile phone insurance and many more
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive Work Colleagues and Management
- Regular staff socials
- Birthday off after 2 years plus 2% pay rise and £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme
- Complimentary office treats
- Access to our Fantastic VIP box at the MEN arena
To apply – Please submit a copy of your current CV for the attention of Lisa Wilde, alternatively call the office on 0161 633 3373.
Offered SalaryTo Be Agreed