- Offered Salary £20,000 - £30,000
- Hourly Rate Salary
- Experience Desirable
Due to continued growth, we are looking for an experienced recruiter to join our team in Oldham, Greater Manchester.
Salary: Up to £24,000 pa dependant on experience.
Hours: Monday – Friday (40 hours per week)
Thrive Group are excited to be adding to our team in Oldham.
We are workforce experts, proud to specialise in the essential work of the factories, workshops, warehouses, and hauliers of Britain, the local authority key workers & operatives and general labourers too.
From the strategic to the short term, we help clients deliver their capability & perform at their best, through workforce recruitment, management & planning.
At Thrive Group we support our clients with dedicated teams through a network of local offices.
Today Thrive supports clients across these regions of England – North West, South, South West, London & South East, Midlands.
We are currently looking for a tenacious Industrial/Driving/Commercial Recruiter from a temporary staffing background who’s looking to take their career to the next level!
Primary Duties & Responsibilities
- Reporting directly into the Branch Operations Manager and working along-side and in conjunction with other branch recruiters.
- Raise the profile of both the Temporary department, and the branch, through education and promotional activities in conjunction with the Branch Operations Manager.
- Help the branch, Temporary department fulfil scheduled placements and maintain revenue streams in accordance with specified SLA’s.
- Maintain and develop client-business relationships through service visits and regular reviews.
- Build relationships with clients based on trust and value.
- Ensure client SLA’s and KPI’s are strictly adhered to.
- Gain a clear understanding of products and services.
- Keeping a healthy candidate availability list at all times.
- Maintain up to date knowledge of competitor activity, products and services through candidates and clients.
- Identifying strong potential prospects using specified data, initiative, and creativity
- Assessing market conditions and identifying opportunities.
- Generating lead opportunities.
- Completing an agreed amount of, specified outbound sales contacts each day.
- Managing, nurturing, and converting outbound leads into sales opportunities
- Drafting forecasts, business plans and reportable KPI’s in support of the Branch Operations Manager.
Skill set required:
- Demonstrates ability to interact professionally with potential clients via phone, email and face to face.
- 6 months demonstrable experience in a business development role.
- Previous experience of B-to-B sales.
- Highly developed all round interpersonal skills.
- Customer service oriented with a positive, well-motivated attitude.
- Conscientious and driven desire to improve sales and activity performance beyond targets.
- Full UK Driving Licence.
For a confidential chat please call Shareen on 0161 633 3373 (select option 2) or apply with your CV to