- Offered Salary To Be Agreed
- Hourly Rate Salary
- Experience Desirable
Senior Business Support Officer
To provide business support to the SSAB Business Manager to support the work of the SSAB. This includes the administration of SSAB meetings including taking minutes, arranging specific events such as focus groups & learning events, assisting with the production of reports, administering Safeguarding Adults Reviews, collating information, developing and maintaining databases and administering training. It involves coordinating and supporting the involvement of other agencies and partnerships in the business of SSAB.
Position / expected hours of work.
21-28 hours per week
8.30am – 16.00pm – Some flexibility with regards to start/finish times (the client would also be happy to discuss and agree a work pattern that suits both the candidate and the employer).
Essential criteria Necessary requirements – skills, knowledge, experience etc.
- Experience of working in general administration in a busy office setting.
- Good communication and interpersonal skills with people at all professional levels and with a range of partners.
- Competence in the use of computers and PC based applications including Microsoft Office.
- Ability to maintain confidentiality and apply Data Protection principles.
- Proven ability to work independently and take own initiative to identify creative solutions to work problems.
- Experience of the development of systems and procedures that support SSAB objectives.
- Proven ability to take accurate minutes at strategic multi-agency meetings
- Ability to accurately undertake basic financial and numerical calculations.
- Strong organisational skills and the ability to prioritise effectively and work under pressure to meet deadlines.
- Ability to communicate complex information clearly and appropriately, both verbally and in written form.
- NVQ3 in Business Administration or equivalent experience.
Apply with your full CV and we will contact you if successful.