- Offered Salary Hourly Rate
- Hourly Rate £8-£10 per hour
- Experience Not Required
Refuse Loaders working in and around the Oldham Borough
(you must be 18+ and eligible to work in the UK)
Shift, Pay, and Location:
Monday – Friday, 7 am start
£9.08 per hour, rising after 12 weeks
** INDUCTION TO BE HELD ON SATURDAY 24TH APRIL ** (if you cannot attend this date your application will not be vetted)
PREVIOUS APPLICANTS NEED NOT APPLY
The successful Refuse Loader will ideally have refuse experience and be physically fit (due to the nature of the job) and should have a positive attitude to a physically demanding role.
Duties include, but not limited to:
Removing waste, wheelie bins, and recycling bins and boxes, using a lifting mechanism to tip the waste from bins into the lorry – training is given.
Very fast-paced work and walking for long periods of time so must be able to keep up with the rest of the team.
- The job role will involve walking up to 5-10 miles per day alongside a refuse vehicle loading the bins onto the vehicle on domestic rounds.
- You will also need to be professional and polite with the public at all times, courteous and helpful at all times.
- We are looking for hardworking, reliable loaders.
- Must be physically fit as heavy lifting involved.
- You will spend a lot of time on your feet – so must be comfortable wearing safety boots.
- Workers will be required to work in all types of weather conditions.
- You will comply with health and safety regulations and Council Rules and Regulations.
- Wearing appropriate clothing (NO SHORTS), Safety boots, and Hi-Viz.
- Submit your up-to-date CV (if your CV is not up-to-date this could affect your application)
- Only candidates with the relevant skills and experience will be contacted after application.
DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, WE CANNOT REPLY TO EVERYONE – PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO CHASE UP YOUR APPLICATION. *PLEASE DO NOT CHASE YOUR APPLICATION – IF YOU ARE SUCCESSFUL YOU WILL BE CONTACTED SHORTLY*