- Offered Salary Hourly Rate
- Hourly Rate £8-£10 per hour
- Experience Desirable
Thrive Group Oldham are seeking an experienced person to carry out work in the
QC Department within our client’s busy warehouse one of Europe’s largest consumer chemicals businesses.
- In-process checks (i.e. water bath temperatures, valve crimp dimensions)
- Final finished packaging checks (i.e. cans, boxes, dates, codes, etc.,)
- Excellent communication skills – will be liaising with people at all levels within the business.
- It is important to have a good level of Maths/English to understand instructions – GCSE level or equivalent.
With this role, our client will need to carry out a colour blindness test.
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 6.00 am – 2.00 pm and Monday – Thursday, 2.00 pm – 12.15 am.
Pay rate: £8.97 p/hr plus shift allowance – see below
Shift allowance: 6.00 am shift = £1.79. and 2.00 pm shift = £12.21.
If you feel your skills match the criteria of this role send your CV to email@example.com or call the office on 0161 633 3373
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants and UK attractions.
Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7.
Health & well-being services: including online health check and gym discounts.
24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly.
Payslips and pensions information.
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in regards to these roles.