- Offered Salary Hourly Rate
- Hourly Rate £8-£10 per hour
- Experience Desirable
QC Assistant – Royton
We are looking for people to carry out work in the QC Department within our client’s busy warehouse.
- In-process checks (i.e. water bath temperatures, valve crimp dimensions)
- Final finished packaging checks (i.e. cans, boxes, dates, codes, etc.,)
- Excellent communication skills – will be liaising with people at all levels within the business.
- It is important to have a good level of Maths/English to understand instructions – GCSE level or equivalent.
With this role, our client will need to carry out a colour blindness test.
Shifts: Monday to Friday, 6.00 am – 2.00 pm and Monday – Thursday, 2.00 pm – 2.00 pm – 12.15 pm.
Pay rate: £8.97 per hour plus shift allowance – see below.
Shift allowance: 6.00 am shift = £1.79. 2.00 pm shift = £12.21.
Contract: Temporary, long term.
How to Apply for this position with Staff Recruitment:
1. Submit your up-to-date CV online.
2. Once reviewed if suitable for the role, our Team member Zoe will contact you either by phone or via Indeed, so please check back for any messages.
3. Only candidates we feel meet the criteria will be contacted.
4. You will then be asked to complete our online application form and then telephoned interviewed.
DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, WE CANNOT REPLY TO EVERYONE – PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO CHASE UP YOUR APPLICATION.