- Offered Salary Hourly Rate
- Hourly Rate £8-£10 per hour
Thrive Group Oldham are looking for Production Staff to work for our client one of Europe’s largest consumer chemicals businesses, you will be responsible for picking items from a production line, quality checking and packing them into boxes. Working towards targets/goals.
Hours: Monday – Friday, 6.00 pm – 10.00 pm.
Rate of pay: £8.91 p/hr, plus daily shift allowance
Rate of pay after 12 weeks: £9.00, plus daily shift allowance
Contract Type: Long term
- Production line work
- Quality checking
- Some heavy lifting is involved so must be able to lift up to at least 25kg.
- Keeping the warehouse environment clean and tidy, plus any other duties required by the client.
The successful candidate will need to meet the following criteria:
- Adhere to the rules of wearing the correct PPE at all times.
- Must be fit and healthy as some heavy lifting is involved.
- You will have at least 6 months of experience in warehouse and production work.
- Have excellent communication skills, speed, and accuracy.
- Able to understand English both verbally and written.
- Able to use own initiative, organise own workload and be a team player.
- An eye for detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Have an excellent work ethic, reliability, and able to learn new skills.
- Canteen (due to Covid there is no food being served, however, vending machines are available).
- Daily shift allowance.
- Weekly pay.
- Training given.
Call 0161-633-3373 option 2, alternatively apply online (please check back for any notes left via the website)
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal via the Benefits App.
Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants, and UK attractions.
Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7.
Health & wellbeing services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly.
Payslips & pensions information.
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in regards to this role.