Our client based in Royton are seeking experienced Production Operatives to join them on a temp – perm basis.
As a Production Operative you will be required to:
- Monitor the goods being made
- Oversee between 1 – 8 machines at one time (depending on parts being made)
- Add inserts or use knives to trim the parts.
- Assembly – Combine the components to create the finished product.
- Use bag sealers/tape gun/knives/cages and hand trucks – additional equipment may include drills/reamers and/or sonic welder.
- Quality checking the product – checking for faults/flaws
- Be able to work without supervision
- Keen eye for detail
- Be able to stand for long periods
- Production experience
- Assembly experience
What’s on offer?
Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 2:15pm/2:00pm – 10:15pm/10:00pm – 6:15am (30 min unpaid break).
£7.83 per hour (Rising to £8.03 per hour after 12 weeks).
Temp (perm after 12 weeks).
To apply – please submit a copy of your current CV for the attention of Adam Hawes, alternatively call the office on 0161 633 3373.
Offered SalaryHourly Rate
Hourly Rate£7-£8 per hour
Related Jobs (10)
Counterbalance Forklift Driver/Labourer – Manchester on February 8, 2019 Temporary