Salary: £7.38 per hour (under 25yrs) and £7.83 per hour (25yrs+)
Hours: Monday – Friday, 6:00am – 2:15pm and Monday – Thursday, 2:00pm – 00:30am
Staff Recruitment are seeking Production Operatives to work on a temporary basis in the Chadderton area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Picking from a production line and packing into boxes.
- Quality control working towards targets/goals.
- Some heavy lifting involved.
- Keeping the warehouse environment clean and tidy.
- Plus other duties as required.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Production Operative experience (full training will be given).
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment.
- Basic Standard in English and Maths.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to use own initiative, organise own workload and be a team worker.
Candidates must be:
- Reliable (walking off-site during your shift will result in dismissal).
- Flexible (overtime may be offered).
- Punctual (turning up to work on time).
- Work well under pressure
To apply – Please submit a copy of your current CV, if your CV is shortlisted you will be contacted by a member of our team.
Offered SalaryHourly Rate
Hourly Rate£7-£8 per hour
Related Jobs (10)
Counterbalance Forklift Driver/Labourer – Manchester on February 8, 2019 Temporary