Salary: £7.70 per hour (under 25yrs) and £8.21 per hour (25yrs+)
Working Monday – Thursday, 2:00pm – 10:30pm
Chadderton M24 – To plan your journey and check the best route for you, visit https://my.tfgm.com/#/planner/
Production Operative Responsibilities and Duties.
- Picking from a production line and packing into boxes.
- Quality control working towards targets/goals.
- Must be fit and healthy as some heavy lifting involved.
- Keeping the warehouse environment clean and tidy.
- Plus other duties as required.
Production Operative Qualifications and Skills.
- Production experience..
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment.
- Basic Standard in English and Maths.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to use own initiative, organise own workload and be a team worker.
Candidates must be.
- Reliable (walking off-site during your shift will result in dismissal and you will not be offered any other work).
- Flexible (overtime may be offered).
- Punctual (turning up to work on time).
- Work well under pressure.
Please apply with your detailed CV (including phone and email details). Once your CV has been reviewed, a member of our Recruitment Team will be in touch to discuss your opportunities and arrange an interview, alternatively call 0161-633-3373.
Offered SalaryHourly Rate
Hourly Rate£7-£8 per hour