- Offered Salary Hourly Rate
- Hourly Rate £8-£10 per hour
- Experience Desirable
Thrive Group Oldham are looking for warehouse operatives to work in Middleton for one of our clients, a leading manufacturer of Fabric Conditioner, Washing Up Liquid and Bleach who supply to main major retail chains and who employ approximately 250+ people.
- Blend liquids to produce end product, quality check the product to ensure colour and odour are correct.
- Fill bottles with product, place caps, add label, pack and stack.
- Make the bottles in the blowmould area, quality check the bottles to ensure they are the correct shape/colour etc
- General warehouse duties.
- Working as a team providing a quality service to the customers.
- Basic cleaning duties around machinery & machinery.
(You may also be asked to work in other departments depending on your work performance) Working hours > 12hr shifts, 7:00am – 19:00pm or 19:00pm – 7:00am . You can work blocks of 4 shifts (4on 4off) or adhoc days/night shifts.
Pay rates > The hourly rate is £8.91 per hour but after 12 weeks the pay increases on nights and block of 4 shifts.
Block of 4 shifts = £11.58 per hour
Days = £8.91 per hour (no increase after 12 weeks) Nights = £9.62 Overtime is available.
- Line Production and warehouse experience desirable.
- Preferably experience of working 12 hr shifts (as this is not for everyone).
- It is important to have a good level of English to understand instructions.
- We are looking for a good work ethic and a positive mental attitude.
- Onsite canteen / vending machines / onsite tuck shop
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants and UK attractions.
Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7 Health & wellbeing services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly.
Payslips & pensions information.
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in regards to these roles.
Please call the office on 0161 633 3373 to apply for this role.