- Offered Salary Hourly Rate
- Hourly Rate £8-£10 per hour
Thrive Group Oldham are looking for Production Staff to work for one of Europe’s largest consumer chemicals businesses in Oldham. You will be responsible for picking items from a production line, quality checking and packing them into boxes. Working towards targets/goals.
Our client is seeking a high caliber of candidates. Applicants must be able to cope with the pressures of working in a fast-paced factory. Communication and teamwork is key.
We are seeking staff on the following shift:
2 pm – 12.15 am (evening shift), Mon-Thurs
£8.91 p/hr – plus daily shift allowance of £12.13
Due to finish time please make sure you can travel from the site.
- You will work on a production or packaging line alongside other workers in your team.
- Keeping the warehouse environment clean and tidy, plus any other duties required by the client.
- Some heavy lifting is involved so must be able to lift up to at least 25kg.
Having some experience working within a fast-paced environment will give you a distinct advantage, however full training will be given.
We are looking for a good work ethic and a positive mental attitude.
Awareness of safety and working safely is a major factor in the production operative jobs.
- Work effectively as part of a team
- Keen eye for detail
- A good level of written and spoken English
- Team Player
- Positive and Flexible work attitude
- Excellent communication skills
- A good work ethic and a positive mental attitude
- Awareness of safety and working safely is a major factor in production operative jobs.
- Onsite parking – limited spaces.
- Canteen – (due to covid there is no food being served, however, vending machines are available).
- Free Gym on site.
- Daily shift allowance.
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants and UK attractions.
Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7.
Health & wellbeing services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly.
Payslips & pensions information.
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in regard to this role.