We are currently seeking experienced Production/Machine Operatives to join our client on a temp – perm basis in the Oldham area.
Responsibilities and Duties:
- Machine Operation, Maintenance and Setting.
- Picking from a production line and packing into boxes.
- Reworking – relabelling products
- Quality control (working towards targets/goals)
- Some heavy lifting will be involved.
- Keeping the warehouse environment clean and tidy.
- Plus other duties as requested by the warehouse management team.
- Training of new staff on the production machines when needed.
Qualifications and Skills Required:
- Have a manufacturing background, preferably with `a minimum of 12 months machine operating experience.
- Previous experience in a warehouse environment.
- Basic Standard in English and Maths.
- Excellent communication skills.
- Able to use own initiative, organise own workload and be a team worker.
Candidates must be:
- Reliable (walking off-site during your shift will result in dismissal).
- Flexible (overtime may be offered).
- Punctual (turning up to work on time).
- Work well under pressure
What’s on offer?
Salary: £9.00 per hour (rising to £10.00 per hour after 12 weeks)
Shifts: Rotating three shift pattern over a 5 day week (Mon – Fri, 6.30am – 14.30pm, 14.30pm – 22.30pm, 22.30pm – 6.30am).
Area: Derker, Oldham
Immediate Start – Temp to Perm after 12 weeks
To apply – Please submit a copy of your CV for the attention of Adam Hawes.
Offered SalaryHourly Rate
Hourly Rate£8-£10 per hour