Motor Vehicle Technician
Staff Recruitment are pleased to be recruiting for one of our fantastic clients that are currently seeking an experienced Motor Vehicle Technician to join their fantastic team based in Chadderton.
As a Motor Vehicle Technician your responsibilities will be:
- Working within the workshop maintaining vehicles to a high standard
• Working on inspections, repairs and services
• Liaising with Service Advisors and customers
• Making sure all necessary Vehicle Health Checks are completed
• Making sure paperwork is accurate and up to date
• All jobs need to be completed within agreed time frames and that a high level of productivity is maintained.
• Analysis, diagnostics and road testing vehicles are also a critical part of this role to ensure we exceed customer expectations
Experience in required:
- Relevant formal qualification (City & Guilds / NVQ Level 2 in Vehicle Repair) plus Motor Vehicle
• Technician experience
• Previous Workshop experience
• The ability to follow instructions and procedures
• A full valid UK driving license
- 30 days holiday per year (including Bank Holidays)
• Friends & Family Customer Referral Payments
• Childcare Voucher Scheme
• Team Member Recruitment Rewards
• Discounts on products and services that we provide
• Retail discounts saving £££’s at high street stores, on-line and in supermarkets
• Team Member Auto-enrolment Pension Scheme with employer contribution
• Family & Friends Discounted Car Scheme
This is a great opportunity to be a part of a company that has continuous growth and that pride themselves in offering continuous internal and external training and development opportunities.
Area: Oldham, Chadderton Way
Salary: £10.45 – £14.00 per hour dependent on experience (bonus and overtime).
Full time, permanent
To apply – Please submit a copy of your current CV for the attention on Lisa Wilde.
Offered SalaryHourly Rate
Hourly Rate£10-£12 per hour