- Offered Salary Hourly Rate
- Hourly Rate £8-£10 per hour
- Experience Desirable
Thrive Group are seeking a Market Attendant to join our local authority client in Oldham.
Immediate starts working a temporary basis, ad-hoc hours, split day shifts – mornings and afternoons.
Usual shift pattern is Thursday / Friday / Saturday. Additional days may be needed.
£9.08 per hour
Oldham Town Centre – (To plan your journey and check the best route for you, visit https://my.tfgm.com/#/planner/
Market Attendant duties:
- To erect and dismantle stalls/gazebos on the open markets.
- To sweep/clean the outdoor markets, including litter picking and operation of mechanical sweeping machinery.
- To ensure the collection and disposal of refuse at outdoor markets.
- Heavy lifting involved therefor candidates must be physically fit.
- Must be flexible, reliable, punctual.
- Driving License desirable with up to 7.5t entitlement and CPC qualification.
To apply – please send your CV to email@example.com