- Offered Salary Hourly Rate
- Hourly Rate £8-£10 per hour
We are recruiting for a Manufacturing Operative to start immediately on behalf of our well-established client in the Oldham area.
The right individual will need to be able to work well as part of a team in a fast-paced environment, and have previous assembly and manufacturing experience.
Purpose of the role:
Assembling pool table internals whereby the whole process is the use of a staple gun, so experience of this would be desirable.
The role will consist of:-
- Working as part of a team.
- Adhering to and following the health and safety procedures as shown and demonstrated to you in the induction, in order to keep yourself and other employees safe.
- Maintaining a safe and fast-paced work manner to complete tasks.
- Undergo training in 3 key areas.
- PPE required – Safety Boots
- Temp to permanent for the right candidate
- Having a decent level of hand/eye coordination as the shaping of table cushion will require a keen eye.
- Experience in a similar role is desirable.
- Experience using hand tools such as staple guns, drills, brad gun etc., required.
- Assembly and Manufacturing experience required.
Shift pattern to include:-
- Monday – Thursday 8:00am – 4:15pm.
- Friday 8:00am – 3.30pm
- ALWAYS AN EARLY FINSIH ON FRIDAY!
- Rate of pay £8.91
Benefits of working with Thrive Group:-
- On hand 24/7 contact with the agency who can help resolve any queries.
- Weekly Pay
- Immediate Starts available
- No hassle inductions
- Always the opportunity to go full time after 12 weeks with the agency.
- Constant work available, no cancelling of shifts etc.