- Offered Salary To Be Agreed
- Experience Desirable
We are looking for a Legal Secretary to work for our client in Rochdale, who are a strictly family law specialists, so family legal work would be an advantage.
- To prepare documents and correspondence requiring knowledge of legal terminology and formats such as contracts, briefs, policies, pleadings and court documents.
- To perform a wide variety of other routine secretarial and administrative tasks.
- Must have Maths and English GSE grade C as a minimum and RSA II or equivalent.
- Typing speed of a minimum of 60 wpm.
KEY TASKS / RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Type (audio and copy) all general correspondence, including memos, faxes and other documents and forms;
- Reception Duties;
- Prepare documents and correspondence requiring knowledge of legal terminology and document formats, such as contracts, briefs, policies and complaints;
- File all incoming and outgoing correspondence and maintain filing and administrative systems;
- Arrange teleconferences with local, regional and national law firms, as well as other constituencies, as required;
- Maintain accurate records of all cash movements, producing information as required;
- Exhibit a good level of flexibility and team work;
- Support colleagues where required and undertake training where appropriate;
- Assist with all other general administrative tasks
- Trustworthy / Confidential
Position/expected hours of work:
- Full time only – 9.00 am to 5.00 pm, Monday to Friday (35 hours per week) position not suitable for part time hours.
- We offer a competitive salary with a benefits package
Apply with CV and covering letter for the attention of Lisa Wilde, once reviewed we will contact you only if you have the experience for the role.