- Offered Salary £15,000 - £20,000
- Hourly Rate Salary
- Experience Desirable
Internal Sales Administrator
Temporary with the possibility of a permanent role
Salary: starting at £18,000 per annum + bonuses
Hours: Monday – Thursday: 8.30am to 5pm, Friday: 8.30am – 3pm
Holidays: 25 days plus 5 extra days at Christmas.
Our client a family run business is looking for an Internal Sales Administrator to work entirely office based, in Oldham.
Aim of the role:
The candidate will need to have excellent customer service manners and will be required to work within a set territory to manage existing customer accounts and build new business
- Daily administrative duties including filing, invoicing and post will be required as a shared job.
- Building and maintaining relationships with customer base in order to increase revenue. Job requires you to spend a minimum of 4-5hrs making outgoing calls per day.
- Identify and contact new potential customers within your given customer base.
- Answering incoming calls both to your direct line and the main company number – taking orders and dealing with customer queries.
- Work to performance related targets and achievable sales targets.
- Up-selling and direct selling to existing customer base.
- Maintain internal database and CRM system.
- Excellent, confident communication skills – ability to build relationships over the telephone.
- Experience in customer service to provide friendly and helpful advice.
- Ability to work under pressure.
- Ability to work well in a busy team.
If you have the relevant experience for the above role please submit your CV showing your recent experience. (Once reviewed, if successful you will be contacted by a member of our Team.)