- Offered Salary £15,000 - £20,000
- Hourly Rate Salary
- Experience Desirable
Our client is seeking an Inbound Co-Ordinator to join their fresh food supply chain department on a permanent basis in Royton.
The department forms an essential part of the depot and is a key interface with their customers and all departments the business.
- Within this role you will support in the delivery of great service to the customers through the delivery of outstanding availability and ensuring the efficient throughput of inbound deliveries at all depots.
- You will be accountable for the accurate ordering of fresh products across the shared user network, as well as ensuring inbound bookings are completed accurately.
- A key contact for customer supply chain queries, you will ensure pro-active communication is provided giving confidence that the customers’ supply chain is being managed in-line with their expectations.
- You will achieve and maintain customer product availability by controlling the accurate ordering of £390m / 24m cases of fresh goods per annum achieving availability of upwards of 98.8% dependent on customer needs.
The ideal candidate will possess:
- Excellent attention to detail.
- Have the ability to challenge existing processes, identifying opportunities for efficiency.
- With excellent written and verbal communication skills, the candidate will demonstrate the ability to multi-task, prioritise and remain cam in a fast moving environment.
- Proficiency in the use of Microsoft Office, particularly Excel would also be an advantage
Hours: Monday – Friday, 08.00am – 16.30pm (40 hours per week)
(Plus rota’d overtime on Saturdays, Sundays and bank holidays required)
Area: Royton, OL2
Salary: £18,360.00 per year
25 days Holiday pa (pro rata)
Healthcare Cash Plan
Personal Accident Scheme
To apply – please submit a copy of your current CV to email@example.com , if your CV is shortlisted she will contact you