- Offered Salary £15,000 - £20,000
- Hourly Rate Salary
- Experience Desirable
Hours: Full Time – Permanent
Salary: £18,000 plus bonus
Our client based in Blackburn are seeking a Handover Specialist to provide a high-class level of service to all customers who come to collect their new vehicle.
Based in their prestigious showroom and often the only person the customer will meet the successful candidate will be smart and professional and strive to make the customers experience as pleasant as possible.
- Meet and greet our customers and offer refreshments
- Pre-check all vehicles prior to customer arrival
- Check all cars are within standard, and everything is present i.e spare key, handbook etc.
- Pre-arranging cars in advance of collection
- Encourage customer reviews on Facebook
- Pre order flowers, wine etc for customer collections
- Call customers before arrival to offer suitable products related to their finance agreement
- Report back internally on any issues with vehicles
- Follow all company procedures
- Adhere to the FCA rules and guidelines
- To treat your colleagues and the work place with respect
- To offer our customers a high level of service and maintain good customer satisfaction and retention
*Responsibilities could change or just include SOME of the above
Skills & Experience:
- Excellent communication skills with a professional and friendly manner
- Very smart and well presented
- Ability to work to your own initiative with minimal supervision whilst working in a close-knit team.
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced environment.
- Self-motivated, driven and passionate about your role
- Previous track record of target achievement
- Organisation and the ability to manage numerous tasks at one time is vital
- 30 days annual leave
- Priority tickets to the fantastic VIP box at Manchester MEN arena
- Rapid company expansion providing excellent development and career opportunities
- Excellent incentives which include holidays, weekends away and the use of prestige cars
- Access to Perk Box – Cinema, Gym discounts, Free mobile phone insurance and many more.
- Great Staff rates on Car Finance
- Friendly and supportive Work Colleges and Management
- Regular staff socials
- Birthday off after 2 years plus 2% pay rise and £100 Meal voucher
- Company Pension scheme
- Complimentary office treats
To apply – please submit a copy of your current CV to email@example.com, alternatively call the office on 0161 633 3373.