- Offered Salary Hourly Rate
- Hourly Rate £8-£10 per hour
- Experience 1 Years
Grounds Maintenance Operative
We are seeking x2 Grounds Maintenance Operatives to join our client based in Oldham.
You will be working for a local authority around the Oldham Borough, starting from Alexandra Park or Chadderton Town Hall.
Rate: £9.08 per hour, rising after 12 weeks
Location: Staring at Alexandra Park or Chadderton Town Hall but will required to travel around the Oldham borough.
Working hours will be, Monday to Thursday, 7:30am to 16:00pm & Friday, 7:30am to 12:10pm
This is a temporary contract, a minimum of 3 months work
Start Date: Monday 14th June 2021
About the role:
As a grounds maintenance operative you will be required to travel around the Oldham Borough carrying out grass cutting operations, mainly using a ride on mower. Other tasks may include;
- Strimming of open spaces, gardens and grass areas
- Cutting of hedges and pruning shrubs, bedding/planters
- Cleaning and tidying areas after cutting grass.
- Cleaning of all tools and equipment after use.
- Weed spraying with appropriate chemicals
- Litter picking grass areas
- Emptying litter/dog bins
- Leaf collection
- Manual handling
- Full UK driving license essential
- A minimum of 1 years experience as a ground maintenance operative
- Pesticide PA1/PA6 desirable
To apply for this position, please submit a copy of your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org showing relevant experience to the role.
Remember to check back for any messages left by the Employer.
As a Thrive employee, you will have access to our exciting new benefits portal:
Discount outlet: Save money in shops, restaurants and UK attractions.
Employee support: with access to counsellors 24/7
Health & wellbeing services: including online health check and Gym discounts.
24/7 GP: to book appointments simply & quickly.
Payslips & pensions information.
Thrive Group are acting as an employment business in regards to these roles.