- Offered Salary Hourly Rate
- Hourly Rate £8-£10 per hour
- Experience Desirable
Food Production Operative
Location: Oldham, OL4
Rate: £8.91 per hour
Hours: Monday – Friday, 7:30am to 5:00pm
Duration: Temporary, adhoc
About the Role:
- Working within a warehouse, mainly on the production line.
- Working towards targets/goals, so being fast-paced is a must.
- Must be fit and healthy as some heavy lifting involved.
- You will have at least 6 months of food production experience.
- Have excellent communication skills, speed, and accuracy.
- Have a good level of English to understand instructions.
- Able to use own initiative, organise own workload and be a team player.
- An eye for detail and the ability to meet tight deadlines.
- Have an excellent work ethic, reliability, and able to learn new skills.
Before making your application for this position, please read the following requirements:
- You must be 18+ and eligible to work in the UK.
- You must be able to commit to the shifts.
- You must be committed to work.
- Previous candidates need not apply
- If you are already registered with Staff Recruitment, call the office.
How to Apply for this position with Staff Recruitment:
- Submit your up-to-date CV online.
2. Once reviewed a member of our Industrial Team will contact you (also check back on Indeed for any messages).
3. You will then be asked to complete our online application form.
4. Only candidates we feel meet the criteria will be contacted after application.
DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, WE CANNOT REPLY TO EVERYONE – PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO CHASE UP YOUR APPLICATION.