- Offered Salary To Be Agreed
- Hourly Rate Salary
- Experience Desirable
Experienced Counterbalance FLT driver with VNA license required for busy warehouse operation within an FMCG environment.
Responsible for picking palletised orders and the loading and unloading of vehicles.
You will be working as part of a team responsible for the accurate and safe loading/unloading of vehicles and building palletised orders.
The FLT CB/ VNA Drivers duties will include:
- Loading & Unloading trailers
- Pick stock from high bay racking
- Putting stock away into storage locations
- Reworking Stock
- Quality checking of orders prior to despatch
What you will need:
- Current VNA and Counterbalance licenses.
- Strong literacy and numeracy skills
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience working in a customer driven environment
- Experience of working with hand held scanners
- Willingness to work shifts
- Good attention to detail
Hours: Monday to Friday, 06:00 – 14:30 / 14:00- 22:30 (Alternating shift patterns weekly)
If you cannot work both shifts then please DO NOT apply!
Salary: Depending on experience
Temporary – Permanent
To apply – submit a copy of your current CV for the attention of Andy.