- Offered Salary Hourly Rate
- Hourly Rate £8-£10 per hour
- Experience Less than 1 Year
FLT Counterbalance Driver working in Royton OL2.
(you must be 18+ and eligible to work in the UK)
- £9.00 per hour
- Monday to Friday, 8.00 am – 4.00 pm for training
After training shifts will be:
- Monday to Friday, 6.00 am – 2.00 pm or Monday to Thursday, 2.00 pm – 12.15 am (with a shift allowance of £11.86 for this shift)
- Candidates MUST hold a valid RTITB FLT Counterbalance licence
- Must have recent FLT CB experience
- 3 years minimum warehouse experience
- It is important to have a good level of English to understand instructions have excellent communication skills and able to use own initiative, organise own workload and be a team worker.
- General loading and unloading
- Stacking goods and moving them around the warehouse
- Goods in
- General warehouse duties.
- Work safely and accurately at speed, following instructions
How to Apply for this position with Staff Recruitment:
- Submit your up-to-date CV online.
2. Once reviewed a member of our Industrial Team will contact you, also check back on Indeed for any messages.
3. Only candidates, we feel meet the criteria will be contacted after application.
4. You will then be asked to complete our online application form.
DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, WE CANNOT REPLY TO EVERYONE – PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO CHASE UP YOUR APPLICATION.