- Offered Salary Hourly Rate
- Hourly Rate £8-£10 per hour
- Experience 3 or more Years
FLT Counterbalance Driver – Royton
(you must be 18+ and eligible to work in the UK)
Pay, Hours, and Location:
£9.00 per hour, plus shift allowance
Monday to Friday
Working 6 am – 2pm whilst training then will change to a weekly rotating shift
1 x week 6 am-2 pm
1 x week 2 pm-12:15 (with a shift allowance of 11:86 for this shift)
Salmonfields, Royton OL2
Candidates MUST hold a valid RTITB FLT Counterbalance licence
Must have 3 years on FLT
Production and experience in a warehouse environment.
It is important to have a good level of English to understand instructions have excellent communication skills and able to use own initiative, organise own workload and be a team worker.
General loading and unloading
Stacking goods and moving them around the warehouse
General warehouse duties.
Work safely and accurately at speed, following instructions
What we are looking for when hiring staff:
Able to learn new skills
Meet measurable goals
Some Warehouse experience – so you can walk right in and get to work
The ability to accurately follow instructions
How to Apply for this position with Staff Recruitment:
- Submit your up-to-date CV online.
- Once reviewed a member of our Production Team will contact you, also check back on Indeed for any messages.
- Only candidates we feel meet the criteria will be contacted after application.
- You will then be asked to complete our online application form.
DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, WE CANNOT REPLY TO EVERYONE – PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO CHASE UP YOUR APPLICATION.