FLT Counterbalance Driver
Staff Recruitment are recruiting for a FLT Counterbalance Driver to join our client in the Stakehill area of Middleton.
- FLT driving – loading and unloading, moving part round factory,
- Painting – painting steel with rollers or brushes
- Driving – local driving when needed
- Cleaning – Keeping factory and yard clean, sweeping round machines, emptying machines, emptying factory bins
- General help – Helping engineers when needed.
What you’ll need:
- Valid FLT Counterbalance licence
- Full UK driving licence
Skills and experience:
- Experience of working on FLT Counterbalance
- Computer literate
- Experience of working in a stock control environment
What’s on offer:
£8.50 per hour – £16,575 per annum
Working Monday – Friday, 8.30am – 16.45pm (16.00 finish on Friday) with 30 mins lunch
Temp to perm
New passes welcome
21 days holiday plus 8 bank holidays plus Christmas week (factory closed) – paid for
Could lead to permanent
What you do now
If you are experienced and interested in this fantastic role please apply with your detailed CV (including phone and email details).
All job offers are subject to satisfactory completion of the screening and references.
Your CV needs to be current with your latest/present role.
Please state your availability when you can start – the majority of our jobs are immediate start.
Offered SalaryHourly Rate
Hourly Rate£8-£10 per hour
Related Jobs (7)
Multi skilled Production Manufacturing Operative – Oldham on March 13, 2019 Temporary