- Offered Salary £15,000 - £20,000
- Hourly Rate Salary
- Experience 1 Years
To work with the sales support team, providing day to day support for the client and their customers.
The role of the E Commerce administrator, is to ensure their customers needs are met at all times.
- Supporting the admin team
- Work to KPIS set by the line manager
- Processing samples
- Maintenance of the database
- Dealing with inbound E-Commerce queries and complaints
- Processing and investigation of invoice rejections
- Logging of national accounts QA complaints
- A practical thinker, good at problem solving.
- Excellent MS package experience is essential.
- If you have experience of the Reflex System this would be adventurous.
- Proven experience of resolving problems and dealing with 3rd party procurement systems would be advantageous.
- Minimum of 12 months E commerce account support experience essential.
Working between the hours of 8:00am – 5:30pm, Monday – Friday (most likely 9:00am – 5:00pm)
Area: Salmon Fields (Royton)
Salary: £19000 per annum
- 25 days hols pa
- Health care cash plan
- Childcare vouchers
- Personal accident scheme
- Employee discounts
To apply – please submit a copy of your current CV for the attention of email@example.com or call the office on 0161 633 3373.