Customer Service Representative
As a Customer Service Representative you will be required to work in a very busy customer service department.
You will be responsible for the effective and efficient management and processing of telephone queries and administration tasks regarding transport permits.
Dealing with incoming calls from customers, answering questions, handling complaints, troubleshoot problems and providing information.
Experience and requirements:
- Making sure all customer enquiries are handled quickly and efficiently
- Process payments using a computerised system to update details
- Production and storage of all documentation required to operate the call centre
- Compile reports, daily logs and operate the various CRM systems in operation
- Administration of the day to day routines of the call centre, including handling of credit card details, reconciliation and reporting procedures.
- Deal with public enquiries and complaints verbally, both general and specific to representations, providing information and advice on the clients policies/guidelines and relevant legislation.
- To complete call logs and reports
- To advise the public on payment methods and other issues regarding enforcement action taken on their vehicle.
You will have/be:
- Previous experience in a similar environment
- IT Literate with a working knowledge / understanding of MS Office
- Effective communication skills
Working Monday to Friday, from the hours of 7:00am to 5:30pm
Temp to perm for the right person.
£7.83 per hour
How to apply
To apply, if you have the experience please submit your CV for immediate review and if successful we will call you back.
Offered SalaryHourly Rate
Hourly Rate£7-£8 per hour