Counterbalance Forklift Driver/labourer required for our prestigious clients in Eccles.
Our client is looking for a Counterbalance Forklift Driver to be placed on a 30 weeks+.
The ideal candidates must have the ability & drive to learn new skills and job roles within the business whilst showing willingness and flexibility towards working hours.
The Role: (working both indoors and outdoors)
- Stock rotation & checks.
- Loading and Unloading vehicles.
- Arranging stock in the warehouse and picking orders accordingly.
- Completing delivery/collection paperwork when required.
- Any other duties to suit the needs of the business
Pay: £8 per hour (time & half on hours worked over 40 hrs per week)
Hours: 6am – 2.30pm, Monday – Friday (you will need to be flexible and willing to work overtime Saturdays to suit the needs of the business).
- MUST have a minimum of 12 months working experience and hold a valid Counterbalance Licence.
- MUST hold a full UK driving licence.
- Must be able to work outdoors in all Weathers.
- Have the ability & drive to learn new skills and job roles within the business whilst showing willingness and flexibility towards working hours.
If you have the experience and skills we are asking for and can start immediately call Adam on 0161-633 3373, alternatively email a copy of your current CV to firstname.lastname@example.org
(Please ensure your email address and contact information is on your CV so we can contact you).
Applicants must be able to provide reference details from previous employers.
If you do not have the relevant experience we require your application will be rejected. (If you are already registered with Staff and have the experience you don’t need to apply as you will be automatically put forward for suitable roles).
Offered SalaryHourly Rate
Hourly Rate£8-£10 per hour