- Offered Salary Hourly Rate
- Hourly Rate £8-£10 per hour
- Experience 3 or more Years
Business Support Officer – OLDHAM
As a Business Support Officer you will provide support to the Fleet Management Team, to contribute to their service delivery and achievement of their team objectives.
Processing administration tasks required on a day to day basis to meet business needs, such as producing daily information required for mechanics such as work and service orders.
Using the software system (Tranman and Triscan) to process daily workflows and distribution to relevant teams.
Answering all phones calls and emails, taking enquiries from the general public, other Council departments and advising /directing as appropriate.
Acting as a first point of contact for visitors to Moorhey Street Depot and directing them as appropriate including allowing barrier access into and out of the depot.
Undertaking administration duties associated with Fleet including:
- Dealing with enquiries from MOT customers over the phone and in person
- Dealing with all third-party payment enquiries from Credit Control.
- Processing MOT payments and schedules for both Taxi licensing and private individuals.
- Storing and filing documents such as timesheets and overtime claims in a timely and orderly fashion.
Sufficient literacy and numeracy to undertake the tasks and duties of the role.
Experience of using computer packages for word-processing, spreadsheets and databases, plus using the internet and sending/receiving e-mails.
Experience of undertaking a range of administration and clerical tasks.
Experience of following instructions, procedures, processes and/or policies, including financial procedures.
Problem solving skills to interpret information/situations and solve straightforward problems.
Able to produce work to required standards without close supervision.
Understanding of data protection issues and the need to keep person data secure and confidential.
Able to work flexibly to meet the needs of the service including at different locations.
£9.81 per hour
Hours usually 36.66 per week
5 years office admin experience
How to Apply for this position with Staff Recruitment:
- Submit your up-to-date CV online, alternatively email firstname.lastname@example.org
- Once reviewed a member of our Clerical Team will contact you.
- Only candidates we feel meet the criteria will be contacted after application.
- You will then be asked to complete our online application form.
DUE TO THE VOLUME OF APPLICATIONS, WE CANNOT REPLY TO EVERYONE – PLEASE DO NOT CALL TO CHASE