Accounts and Business Support Officer
Salary: £18,550 – £19,000 per annum
Area: Mossley, OL5
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm (37.5 hours per week, 30 minutes break)
Temp – Perm after 12 weeks
We have an exciting opportunity for a Accounts & Business Support Officer to join a dynamic family run business based in Mossley, Oldham.
• Working very closely with the three directors, the main duties of this role will be managing the business accounts.
• Responsible for Sales and Purchase ledger entries and ensure accuracy of all transactions.
• Reconciles accounts and balance company financials.
• Excellent communication skills required, as will be dealing with customers via the telephone and face to face.
• Investigating customer enquiries in a professional and timely manner, always offering a high level of customer service at all times.
Qualifications and Skills:
• Experience of working in an accounting background, sage or a similar programme required;
• Excellent Communication Skills
• Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel.
• IT literate
• General administration duties, report writing skills and all email correspondence
• Accurate and Numerate
• Ability to liaise with internal partners and external customers
• Methodical worker who can handle large volumes of work and data entry with a strong attention to detail.
• The candidate must be self-motivated and also have the ability to work as a team player
• Fast paced environment must be able to work under pressure at all times
• Education – GCSE Maths and English, C and above
To apply – Please submit a copy of your current CV for the attention of Finola or Lisa, alternatively call the office on 0161 633 3373.
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000