Servicing the North West and Beyond.
Staff Recruitment is one of the top 6% of companies that are accredited with the prestigious IIP GOLD Award in the UK
WE MAKE THE DIFFERENCE, IN RECRUITMENT
Job of the Week
Are you looking for a new opportunity?
Our Client is seeking experienced warehouse operatives to join them on a temporary basis in Middleton.
The company manufacture cleaning products such as bleach/fabric conditioner/disinfectant etc.
- Working within a busy warehouse environment
- Sorting and packing products
- Working on a production line
- Ensuring lines were kept clean and tidy, in a safe working environment.
Experience & skills required:
- Production experience
- Warehouse experience
- Previous experience of working 12 hour shifts preferred but not essential.
- Basic understanding of Maths and English (as all applicants will carry out a test prior to starting at this contract).
- Able to follow instructions
- Team player or able to work on own initiative
Hours: 12 hour shifts - 4 on, 4 off (2 days - 07:00 -19:00 & 2 nights - 19:00 - 07:00)
Salary: £8.21 per hour, increasing to £10.67 per hour after 12 weeks.
(over time paid after 42 hours weekly)
Area: Middleton, M24 area
DON'T MISS OUT CALL US TODAY ON 0161 633 3373
RECENT JOBSBrowse our most recent job listings for the very latest in employment.
LATEST BLOG POSTS
Read up on our tips and tricks to put you ahead of the competition.
!! RECRUITING NOW !!
We are seeking Order Pickers/Packers/Returns Operatives &
General Warehouse to join our client in Shaw on a temporary basis.
Working Monday – Friday, 4:00pm to 00:00am
£8.64 per hour, plus bonus opportunities
Skills & Experience:
- Basic understanding of maths and English (all candidates will complete a written test)
- Order Picking, use of hand held scanner preferred
- Experience of working towards targets
LIMITED SPACES AVAILABLE
CALL US TODAY ON 0161 633 3373 TO AVOID ANY DISAPPOINTMENT.
This website uses Google Analytics to collect anonymous information such as the number of visitors to the site, and the most popular pages.
Keeping this cookie enabled helps us to improve our website.
Please enable Strictly Necessary Cookies first so that we can save your preferences!