Temporary – Permanent (After 12 weeks Probationary period passed)
Area: Trafford (Manchester)
Salary: £17,500 Annually
Hours: Monday-Friday, 8:30am-5:00pm
We are looking for an enthusiastic and engaging warehouse picker/packer, which will assist in the day to day picking, packing and warehouse tasks. Working under the day to day control of the warehouse manager.
Responsibilities and Duties
- Picking and Packing tasks
- Keep management informed of any problems
- Working as a team member
- Attention to detail when completing tasks
- Booking in deliveries and keeping the warehouse organized
- Working to quality standards
Qualifications and Skills
- Self-Motivated and disciplined
- Excellent communication skills in English
- Warehouse Experience
- Computer Literate
- Forklift License (Counterbalance)
If you have the experience we are asking for and can start immediately please email your up-to-date CV and explain any gaps for the attention of Hannah/Adam (please ensure your email address is on your cv).
If you do not have the experience we are asking for you will not be taken through to the next step and your application will be rejected.
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000
ExperienceLess than 1 Year
Related Jobs (18)
Warehouse Operatives – Night Shift – Salford/Eccles on September 12, 2017 Temporary