IVA – Debt Advisor – Stockport
Salary: £22000 basic per annum (rising to 25k basic after 2 months) plus monthly bonus REALISTIC OTE EARNINGS OF 40-50K PER ANNUM
Weekly incentives, free parking, plus holidays.
Stockport Based Client
Hours : Monday- Thursday 10:00am -7:00pm
Friday: 9am- 2.30pm
Working 1 Saturday in 3 followed by a 3 day weekend the week after
We are currently recruiting for an experienced IVA Debt Advisor to work for our based client.
The right candidate must have an IVA or a financial sales background
- Dealing with Inbound and Outbound telephone calls and correspondence to ensure the client services are achieved.
- Negotiating payment arrangements with customers
- Initiating and negotiating final settlements as necessary within agreed guidelines
- Advising debtors of possible consequences of non-payment
- Investigating claims of financial difficulties and being able to provide a suitable payment arrangement or signposting to the
Skills, knowledge & competencies:
- Previous IVA experience in the last six months .
- Experience of call handling to a high standard in collections
- Working to targets and high volume of outbound calls
- Confident telephone manner
- Ability to work under pressure
- Target driven
- Strong negotiating and questioning skills
- Ability to work alone or as part of a team
If you feel you meet the above criteria and can offer your expertise on a temporary basis please submit your CV, if you are successful one of our Team will call you back.
Offered Salary£20,000 - £30,000