Electronics PCB Assembler
Area : Chadderton
Pay : £7.83per hour (Bonus structures set when the successful candidates start permanent)
Hours : 8:00am-5:30pm (Flexible – Minimum 35hours per week)
Temporary (leading to permanent after the set probationary period)
We are currently recruiting for a number of Electronic PCB Assembler to join a team who are one of the most prestigious electronic assembly companies in Oldham who specialise in electrical components and instrumentation for the control panel and switchboard industry with a worldwide supply chain.
The ideal candidates must have the ability & drive to learn new skills and job roles within the business whilst showing willingness and flexibility towards working hours.
These contracts are long term leading to permanent for the right candidate/s, within a modern and supportive environment with excellent systems of training and realistic prospects of permanent contracts for individuals that excel.
The ideal candidate:
(MUST HAVE A MINIMUM OF 12 MONTHS EXPERIENCE & KNOWLEDGE OF PCB/ELECTRONICS ASSEMBLY)
Due to the fast pace and level of detail needed, it is important that candidates have relevant previous experience that will entail:
- Detailed assembly
- Quality Control
- Highly dexterous
As the job entails a high level of repetition, the successful candidates will:
- Be able to be quality focused at all time
- Have high level of dexterity and manual handling
- Be able to prove previous experience in working on similar position
- Be flexible (working long hours, rotational weekends, extra shifts)
- Be reliable, enthusiastic and punctual
- Onsite staff parking.
- Based just 2 minutes’ walk from major bus routes.
- Staff canteen with cooking facilities, including free tea/coffee etc. for staff use.
- Staff lockers.
- Bonus structure given once the candidates go permanent (Minimum 12 weeks)
- Warming & relaxed working environment.
- Staff radio for the assembly room.
- Opportunity to progress within the company (for the right candidates)
To apply – Please submit a copy of your current CV to email@example.com.
Staff Recruitment is an Investors in People Gold award winning recruitment agency established in 1992 supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to private and public sectors, specialising in Industrial, Driving, Professional Services and Clerical roles. We provide local talent to local organisations across the North West and are based in the heart of the region, close to the motorway network.
Offered SalaryHourly Rate
Hourly Rate£7-£8 per hour