Salary: £18,200.00 per annum
Hours: 9:00am to 5:00pm, 35 hours per week
Area: Hollinwood, Oldham
- To assist in the general administration of the design team.
- Office support – phone, voice-mail, fax, e-mail, office supply ordering, filing, ensuring the organization and office equipment is in good working order, preparation of mail outs including correspondence.
- General administration duties
- To produce monthly output report for the design office
- To compile statistics on design to turnover relationships for customers and sales
- Book in, print and distribute new and ongoing work and projects
- To ensure efficient and timely operations of the Design office, to support and enhance the use of design time.
- Answer incoming calls
- Carry out filing duties
- Incoming and outgoing post
- Maintain company stationary
- Liaise with Sales Managers
- Development of office systems and protocols including maintaining and updating the database, spreadsheets, mail out systems.
- GCSEs to include English and Mathematics (or equivalent)
- Proficient use of Microsoft Word, Excel and Outlook
- Preferably good with MS Access (database) and MS Powerpoint.
- Good literacy and numeracy
- Team player
- Good spoken & written communication skills
- Be able to work on own and use initiative
- To be articulate when carrying out duties
- Good organisation skills
- Being able to prioritise.
Submit your CV for the attention of Hannah Whitehead, once your application has been read, if you are successful he will give you a call.
If you have the experience we are looking for and are successful to be taken to the next stage of registration we will contact you within 5 working days.
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000