Accounts & Business Support Officer
Salary: £18,550 – £19,000 per annum
Area: Oldham, OL5
Hours: Monday to Friday, 9:00am – 5:00pm (37.5 hours per week, 30 minutes break)
Temporary – Permanent (Covering maternity leave initially, could lead to a permanent placement)
We have an exciting opportunity working for a dynamic family run business based in Mossley, Oldham.
- Working very closely with the three directors, the main duties of this role will be managing the business accounts.
- Responsible for Sales and Purchase ledger entries and ensure accuracy of all transactions.
- Reconciles accounts and balance company financials.
- Excellent communication skills required, as will be dealing with customers via the telephone and face to face.
- Investigating customer enquiries in a professional and timely manner, always offering a high level of customer service at all times.
Qualifications and Skills:
- Experience of working in an accounting background, sage or a similar programme required;
- Excellent Communication Skills
- Proficient in MS Office, particularly Excel.
- IT literate
- General administration duties, report writing skills and all email correspondence
- Accurate and Numerate
- Ability to liaise with internal partners and external customers
- Methodical worker who can handle large volumes of work and data entry with a strong attention to detail.
- The candidate must be self-motivated and also have the ability to work as a team player
- Fast paced environment must be able to work under pressure at all times
- Education – GCSE Maths and English, C and above
To apply for the role please submit your CV for the attention of Tom Wilson, alternatively call the office on 0161 633 3373.
Staff Recruitment is Investors in People Gold award winning recruitment agency established in 1992 supplying temporary, contract and permanent workers to private and public sectors, specialising in Industrial, Driving, Professional Services and Clerical roles. We provide local talent to local organisations across the North West and are based in the heart of the region, close to the motorway network.
Offered Salary£15,000 - £20,000